Trump Publicly Urges China to Investigate the Bidens. President Trump made a similar, but private, request of the president of Ukraine, an episode that has prompted an impeachment inquiry. I.R.S. Offers Deal to Small Insurance Companies Under Scrutiny. The offer pertains to captive insurance, a way to insure against risks not covered by traditional means. But it has created an incentive for tax avoidance. In Bianca Andreescus Box, a Four-Legged Fan Is the Star. Her poodle, Coco, has stolen hearts and airtime during her march to the U.S. Open final. Low-Cost Investing Cant Get Any Lower Than Free. Charles Schwab is eliminating fees for trades of stocks and exchange-traded funds. The move is part of a trend that has made it cheaper than ever to invest. Pink flashes a bit of leg in colorful split skirt as she greets thrilled fans in Rio before gig. She is playing Rio De Janeiro Saturday night. And Pink could be spotted greeting a throng of delighted fans in the Brazilian metropolis two days before her big show. Todd McFarlane Talks Spawn Ahead of the Comics Milestone Issue 301. Spawn will soon become the longest-running creator-owned comic book series. The creator, Mr. McFarlane, is already thinking about Issue No. 600. Colorado woman, 57, is arrested after she was caught on camera keying a Tesla. Maria Elena Gimeno, 57, was booked on a charge of criminal mischief after handing herself into police on Wednesday. LITERARY FICTION. Jack Bick is young, ambitious and a barely functioning alcoholic who works as an interviewer for a glossy magazine. Ohio drunk driver, 28, who confessed to killing a man on YouTube is granted early prison release. Matthew Cordle, 28, was legally drunk on June 22, 2013 when he drove his truck the wrong way on an Ohio highway before striking Vincent Canzani's vehicle and killing the 61-year-old Navy veteran. Regular vs. Premium Gas, Redux. Readers responded to Smarter Driving by scratching their heads over the fuel economy of premium gasoline, while others who admitted that they never used turn signals blamed the other guy. How do I deactivate my Match account http://howtodate.pw/1007/is-the-last...-2-already-out Is it beneficial to get married Scientists invent mac and cheese that stays fresh for THREE years. NASA could add 3-year-old macaroni and cheese to its in-flight spaceship menu. Scientists have developed a new packaging technique that triples the lifespan of food for the long trip to Mars. Mummy study finds people have had bad cholesterol for centuries. We largely blame today's high rates of heart disease on poor diets and sedentary life styles - but new University of Texas imaging techniques reveal bad cholesterol has dogged us for centuries. Screening women for breast-cancer genes is cost effective and could save thousands of lives a year. Scientists looked at more than 11,800 women who battled the disease in the UK, US or Australia. They simulated looking for mutations onBRCA1, as well asBRCA2 and PALB2. Japanese Golf Resorts Look to Foreigners to Sustain Growth. Koreans are fanatical when it comes to golf, one resort official said. They can do 36 holes every day. Love Island's Camilla Thurlow admits she considered suicide after the villa. The philanthropist and reality personality, 30, who starred on the 2017 series of the show, spokeon the How To Fail podcast. Intense one-blast radiotherapy brings new hope to pancreatic cancer patients. A group of 11 patients with pancreatic cancer were treated at University Hospital Southampton NHS Trust. So far not one has seen their tumours grow back in the targeted area. Horrific moment a vicious gang of thugs attacks a man outside a fishing heritage centre. Humberside police have released CCTV footage of an unprovoked attack that occurred in the 9th of September in Grimsby in a bid to locate three man involved in the assault and attempted robbery. Blogger searched 'should I kill myself' online before taking her own life, inquest hears. Elizabeth Hayes (pictured) searched 'should I kill myself' on her laptop before hanging herself at her home in Blackley, Manchester on July 12 last year, an inquest into her death was told. British employees are sabotaging workplace robots over fears the machines will take their jobs. The study by De Montfort University in Leicester which looked into the use of robotics in healthcare concluded that UK workers are particularly apposed to the introduction of robots into the work place.